Thursday, February 20, 2014

Service Station Acrobatics

Today I was trying to put trash in the service station container.  Because the gas hose was plugged in I couldn't go on my side to put trash in the container.  So, I started to walk around behind the gas pump when a car pulled into that side and blocked me in.  In my mind I had to get to that trash can right then!!!  :) So I hopped over the gas hose and I landed on my right foot and for a second I thought I was over!  Clear!!  Oh wait!!  My left foot was caught by that crazy hose and I was falling and down I was going.   If I had not reached out with my right hand to steady myself, I would have hit face first.  But, I very gracefully:) kicked my left foot higher and I finally cleared the honkin' gas hose!! So not a total fall and face plant.  I wonder how many people saw that Craziness?😳

No comments:

Post a Comment